Monday, April 29, 2013

Chapter 4: The Discussion

Hyron arrived at Auorua's den. Standing near they entrance, was Taroshi.
He let out a low grunt and snorted, "What do you need?"
Hyron stared into his deep blue eyes and stammered, "I-I need to speak with Auorua..."
Taroshi stared at Hyron wide eyed and nodded. The black he-wolf watched Hyron's every move, his every step. No wonder he's such a good stalker, he's been practicing, Hyron thought. The white he-wolf slowly padded into the Alpha's den.
Although Auorua wasn't facing the entrance of her den, she still knew Hyron had entered, through scent, and sound. Truly she was a master. "What is it that you wish Hyron?" she asked.
"I would like to speak to you about Cailean... And her father." He looked down at his paws, half disappointed.
"Speak if you must." The reddish she-wolf said seriously.
"You heard about my injury, didn't you?"
Auorua nodded.
"Well, I think the attacker... Was Cailean's father... I-I swear, he looked just like her! T-the pattern, the pelt... Now it makes me wonder, is Cailean a spy? Or does she not know that her father is in Typhoon Pack?"
Auorua's eyes widened, and she twitched her tail in curiosity. She took a second or two, and looked at Hyron directly in the eyes. "Go get Twister and Taroshi now." She said firmly, as she narrowed her eyes.
Hyron rushed outside to the Isha's den and saw Taroshi and Twister talking to each other. He ran up to them and said, "Alpha's den. Now. No time to explain."
Taroshi and Twister looked at each other like Hyron was dumbfounded, but got up and followed him to the alpha's den anyways.

Author's note: Short chapters short~ Agh! Finally I had time to do this. Hah, I'm guessing Greenleafs is the biggest fan of this book. Anyways, thanks if you still view this story blog. I mean, I know it was a long time since I ever posted but, keeping a story is hard! And if you don't believe me, why don't you try to make your own and keep up? I actually put work into my stories instead of rushing. Twister does not belong to me, she belongs to Perry4464. And I'm going to make her Auorua's littermate *trollface*

7 comments:

  1. Littermate? Ai, ye sneaky joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HHAHAHA THAT CHAPTER ISH SO AWESOME.... WAIT WHO'S THE MAIN CHARACTER... WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT CAILEAN O3O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Actually, I tend to make the whole pack the main characters :3 Cailean is up for a surprise bro >:D No spoilers. Your gonna freak if I tell O: o3o

      Delete
    2. Please dont tell me she's gonna die!!NUUUU DONT LET HER DIE NOOOIIIIIOOO BALRARLAUGH HAHVGAGALIDKLOIGJEOAIEWDF -coughs up hairball-

      Delete
  3. Amazing story as always.

    --Galaxywulf

    ReplyDelete